The following documents should be submited to the Russian Embassy or Consulate
to obtain a Tourist Visa to enter Russia:
1. Your original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
2. Two copies of Russian visa application form
, completed and signed.
3. Two passport-size photos signed on the back.
4. If Tour Group or Cruise Passenger: Letter from tour company or cruise line confirming itinerary and including a copy of the confirmation from authorized Russian travel company which shows the reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
5. If Individual Travel: Confirmation of hotel arrangements from authorized Russian travel company, or directly from the Russian hotel, showing reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
Note: Effective April 15 1999 all tourist visa support should be presented on the new Russian Visa Support Confirmation Form.
For assistance with expedited Russian Tourist Visa Invitations see Russian Visa Support Authorizations